PRYOR, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma State Department of Health reports the following numbers for COVID-19 and Flu cases throughout the state.
Oklahoma Immunization Summary
- 2,298,461 Oklahomans have had at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 1,942,273 Oklahomans are fully vaccinated.
CDC Provisional State Data
- 637,908 COVID-19 total cases in Oklahoma.
- 1,031 seven day average case count in Oklahoma.
- 11,077 total deaths in Oklahoma.
OSDH Disease Investigation Summary
- 635,447 cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma, up 7,748 from the previous week.
- 9,714 active COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma, down 2,191 from the previous week.
- 10,540 total deaths, up 1,138 from the previous week.
- 36,102 total hospitalizations, up 389 from the previous week.
On September 1, 2021 Oklahoma State Department of Health began the yearly "OK FluView: Weekly Influenza Activity Summary". The following information is a summary of this weeks report.
Number of New Hospitalizations between October 10-16, 2021
Cumulative Hospitalizations and/or Deaths Since September 1, 2021
Number of New Deaths Reported between October 10-16, 2021
Cumulative Deaths Since September 1, 2021
Mayes County Hospitalizations for Influenza between September 1 - October 16, 2021
- 1 (2.4 per 100,000)