OKLAHOMA CITY, Oct. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BancFirst Corporation (NASDAQ GS: BANF) reported net income of $38.8 million, or $1.16 diluted earnings per share, for the third quarter of 2021 compared to net income of $20.9 million, or $0.63 diluted earnings per share, for the third quarter of…

OKLAHOMA CITY, Oct. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- PHX MINERALS INC., "PHX," (NYSE: PHX), today announced that its Board of Directors approved a payment of one cent per share quarterly dividend at its Oct. 18, 2021, meeting. The dividend will be payable on Dec. 7, 2021, to shareholders of record o…

  • Updated
  • Comments

LAWTON, Okla., Oct. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Cohen Veterans Network (CVN) and Red Rock Behavioral Health Services formally unveiled the first Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic in Oklahoma, providing high-quality mental healthcare to post-9/11 veterans, active duty service members…

OKLAHOMA CITY, Oct. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank7 Corp. (NASDAQ: BSVN) ("the Company"), the parent company of Oklahoma City-based Bank7 (the "Bank"), today reported unaudited results for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2021.  "Our company continues to perform at a very high level, we…

Newsletters

  • Updated
  • Comments

OKLAHOMA CITY, Oct. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Southern Nazarene University (SNU), a private Christian liberal arts university that offers flexible degree-completion and graduate programs for working adults through its College of Professional and Graduate Studies, today announced the publicati…

GROVE, Okla., Oct. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- After weigh-in on Day 2 of the 2021 Basspro.com Bassmaster Open at Lewis Smith Lake earlier this month, Jacob Powroznik felt good about his chances at maintaining his spot in the Top 3 of the Falcon Rods Bassmaster Opens Angler of the Year standings.

TULSA, Okla., Oct. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of ONEOK, Inc. (NYSE: OKE) today declared a quarterly dividend of 93.5 cents per share, unchanged from the previous quarter, resulting in an annualized dividend of $3.74 per share.

  • Updated
  • Comments

The average cost of a college education in the United States is $35,720 a year — three times higher than it was two decades ago. While rising tuition costs are discouraging many Americans from enrolling, a college education is an investment that can broaden access to career opportunities, im…

  • Updated
  • Comments

“In the words of our greatest president, Abraham Lincoln, Colin Powell spoke to ‘the better angels of our nature,’" said Cole. "His calm voice in these turbulent times will be greatly missed.”

  • Updated
  • Comments

The United States has some of the highest levels of income and wealth inequality in the world. U.S. Federal Reserve data shows that the wealthiest 10% of Americans control $93.8 trillion, more than double the $40.3 trillion in the hands of the remaining 90% of Americans. The income and wealt…